Monday 9 November 2020

Pet Day.

 Pet Day, pet day is so cool. I like it so much but there were parts that I wish I could of participated in.

The hardest part about Pet day was the Pet Parade because it was boiling hot and we had to sit on the chairs for a long time and they would start to heat up so I would now and then go inside just to cool down a bit.

The easiest part was when we got to go and look at all the amazing art everybody had done and all the things they had created. It was interesting too to be honest.

The part I liked the most was looking at who came first, second, third and highly recommended.

Over all it was a super fun day. :)




1 comment:

  1. I like everything about it but next time can you do another font pls riba from vainey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.